Bail may be posted at the Pre-Trial Detention facility (800 South Victoria Avenue, Ventura) under the following conditions:
- Cash - Exact amount
- Cashier's check - made payable to the Ventura County Superior Court or the Ventura County Sheriff's Department for out of county matters.
- Certified check - made payable to the Ventura County Superior Court
- Personal check - only with non-felony Vehicle Code violations, made payable to the Ventura Court
- Travelers check - made payable to the Ventura County Court
- Money order - made payable to the Ventura County Court
- Bail bond
- Credit Card / Debit Card - Click here to use a credit/debit card to post an inmate's online at GovPay.com or over the phone at 1 (888) 604-7888 . The Inmate's account will be credited within 24 hours, not including weekends and banking holidays.