Here you find interesting updates about Jada Pinkett Smith her education, career, love and affairs, hobbies, profession, net worth and FAQs.
Who is Jada Pinkett Smith?
Jada Pinkett Smith is an American actor, singer, screenwriter and dancer. Jada was an attractive lady and having multi-talented personality. She owns her business also. Through out her career she has been seen in different popular movies and talk shows.
She has been appeared in some comedy series as well like “All of us”. Jada was a lead vocalist of the metal band. As a business icon she has been created a “Will and Jada smith family foundation” to help poor and needy peoples.
She was intelligent and having strong sense of humor. The lady Jada smith was popular among people by her work and also by her kind heart.
Birthplace of Jada Smith
Jada Pinkett Smith was born on 18th September, 1971 in Baltimore, Maryland United States. Jada was born and raised in her home town. Jada was currently 52 years old.
More about her Jada Smith’s parents
Jada smith was named by her mother because her favorite soap opera actress was Jada Rowland. That is why her mother named her Jada Pinkett Smith. Her father Robsoll Pinkett Jr was an owner of a construction company.
Jada’s mother Adriene Banfield-Norris was a nurse of an inner-city clinic in Baltimore. Pinkett was a Jamaican and Bajan decent from her mother side and African-American decent from father side.
She was having one sibling. Pinkett has a brother named Caleeb Pinkett. Her brother was an actor and also writer. Jada’s was very young when his parents got divorced and starting living separately.
Her mother and grandmother play very important role in her up bringing. Her grandmother notices her interest in performing arts. That’s why Jada got enrolled in tap dance, piano and ballet lessons. Jada was very close to her mother as she said:
“A mother and daughter’s relationship are usually the most honest, and we are so close”.
Jada Pinkett Smith Education
Jada was brilliant student and her picking sense was very strong. She studied Baltimore School of arts. Pinkett become a close friend of her classmate Tupac Shakur. Shakur was a drug dealer.
View this post on Instagram
Jada also joined North Carolina School for arts. Then she moved to Los Angeles where she stayed with her longtime family friend. She was graduated in 1989.
- From 1990-1992 Jada Pinkett Smith made her first appearance in American comedy series “True Colours”
- She was also appearing as a guest in TV shows like “21 Jump Street” she has become a most influencer personality.
- In 1993 she made her first debut in movie “Menace 11 Society”. This movie got success commercially.
- Jada Pinkett from 1995-2000 appeared in lead roles and supporting roles.
“Demon Knight (1995), Screen 2 (1997), Return to Paradise (1998)”.
- In 2000 she was done a project “Bamboozled” on Racial Bias which was unfortunately flop project.
- After few years in 2003 she was cast in American Australian movie “The Matrix Reloaded” this movie having a part “The Matrix Revolution” both of them become popular commercially.
- Pinkett uses her voice for the character Gloria in “Madagascar”, 2005. It was an animated comedy film which become popular nationwide. This film having parts which released, “Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa” in And “Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted” in 2012. For both of its parts Jada voice uses to the animated character Gloria.
- Jada Pinkett was also directed the movie “The Human Contract” in
- Pinkett play a lead role in American medical Drama “Hawthorne” in 2009-2011. The was drama which became her popular more that she got nominated for NAACP image award and the Prism Award.
- She was also appeared in the movie “Magic Mike XXL” (2015).
- In 2016 she has done project “Bad Moms”.
Also, Read About: Who is Norman Kali?
|Name:||Jada Pinkett Smith|
|Profession:||Actress, singer, dancer, screenwriter and business women.|
|Date of Birth:||18th September, 1971|
|Age:||52 years old|
|Birthplace:||Baltimore, Maryland United States|
Body Measurement & Appearance
|Height:||5 Feet 0 Inch|
|Weight:||48 Kg (106lbs.).|
|Father:||Robsoll Pinkett Jr.|
|Son/Daughter:||Jaden smith (son), Willow smith (daughter)|
|School:||Baltimore school for arts.|
|College/University:||University of North Carolina School of the Arts.|
Jada Pinkett Smith Relationship Bio
In 1990, Pinkett start dating with the former basketball player Grant Hill. Pinkett was close to her friend Shakur who was her Baltimore School’s friend. In 1995, Pinkett contributed $100,000 for Shakur’s bail.
There were rumors about their relationship but Jada once said: “He was my best friend. He was like a brother. It was beyond friendship for us. The type of relationship we had; you get that once in a lifetime”. From this that was clear that they both are not in a relationship.
Pinkett relationship with Will smith
Will smith be a well-known American actor, rapper and producer. In 1994, they both met on the TV show “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”. Jada went there for auditioned of his girlfriend. But she was not selected at that time she considered too small for this role.
And later, they both began dating after Will separated from Sheree Fletcher. Jada moved to her hometown Baltimore to California and start living with him. 31st December, 1997 she reveals about her three months pregnancy.
And then they both get married officially in her hometown Baltimore, Maryland. By their chemistry they both won the heart of many peoples around the world. Jada and Will also make films by their joint production company “Overbrook Entertainment”.
This couple become parent in 1998, Jada given birth to her son Jaden Smith. And also having one daughter born in 2000 Willow Smith. Pinkett was also a stepmother of a son Trey Smith who was Will’s previous marriage. Pinkett once said that she and her husband were in an open relationship. Jada said I told Will that you do whatever you want to do. I am here as his partner, but he is his own man.
Will smith said in 2023 that Pinkett Smith “never believed in conventional marriage” both of them had sexual relationship outside of their marriage.
Awards and Achievements
- Jada won a in 2006, the title NAACP IMAGE AWARD of “outstanding Liberty work-children’s” and also “Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series”.
- In 2019, she also won the MTV MOVIES & TV AWARDS of “MTV trailblazer award. And NAACP IMAGE AWARD of “outstanding host in a talk, reality news”.
- In 2023 she won DAYTIME EMMY AWARDS of “outstanding informative talk show host”
- Jada works as a lead singer in rock metal band.
- She owned her own production company called “100% Women Productions”.
- Jada writes her own book titled “Girls Hold Up This World” published in 2014. This book was a tribute to his own daughter.
- According to Essence Magazine she was also a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority.
- Jada and Will in 2010, build wells to provide clean water for African villages.
- In 1996, “The Nutty Professor” this film was a parody of the popular novel won an OSCAR award for the best makeup.
Hobbies and interest
- Jada Pinkett Smith love to watch movies and TV shows. She loves to spent time with her family.
- She was a foodie person and love to eat Pasta and rice.
- Abida Parveen was her favorite singer. Abida Parveen was Pakistani folk music singer.
- She loves to play golf.
Jada Pinkett Smith Net worth
Jada Pinkett Smith earned approx. $20 million. Her income was based on her profession. She has earned most of her fame from social media. The base of her income was based on her reality show and acting. Her social works for poor and needy was also make her popular.
|Name:||Jada Pinkett Smith|
|Source of Wealth:||Actress, talk shows. Screenwriter.|
|Wealth:||Approx. $20 million|
Jada was a multitasking personality. And because of her work she made herself popular among her fans. She has Instagram, Facebook and twitter accounts having million of fan following. Due to her work and profession, she made herself an icon woman. She runs her own business and having her own film production. Jada and Will her husband runs that business together.
Q1.What is the date of birth of Jada Pinkett Smith?
Jada Pinkett Smith was born on 18th September, 1971 in Baltimore, Maryland United States
Q2.How many children does Jada have?
Jada smith have 2 children. One daughter Willow Smith and one son names Jaden Smith.
Q3.Who was Jada smith father?
Her father Robsoll Pinkett Jr was an owner of a construction company. But currently her parents were divorced.